- Now you can set custom input and/or output functions via
EMBPERL_INPUT_FUNC and EMBPERL_OUTPUT_FUNC. This can be
used to chain modules together or to get the input from
(or put the output to) non-standard locations.
- Added a function ProxyInput which can be used to fetch
the input from another URL instead of the disk. One possible
usage for this is to let mod_include parse the document first
and then let Embperl process it. Suggested by Steffen Geschke.
- Added a function LogOutput, which will write every generated
document to a unique file in addition to sending it to the
browser. Suggested by Dan Peterson.
- EMBPERL_FILESMATCH allows you to select which files in
a Location should be processed by Embperl. The rest are handled
by the Apache default handler. This allows you to have
Embperl and non-Embperl documents (like gifs etc.) in
the same directory.
- Logfile was displayed at the wrong position when requested via the
browser the first time after the httpd was started.