- I have reworked the whole source code so Embperl is now
going to be an object. This means Embperl is reentrant, you
can call Execute within an Embperl page, for example to include
the same header on each page.
- Addeded Session handling via Apache::Session. Simply store data
to %udat and let Embperl do the rest for you. Experimental!
NOTE: You need Apache-Session-0.16.1 or higher and must apply
the patch from session.patch to it.
- Added test for calling Execute inside a Embperl page
- Errors of Input/Output function now also log to the httpd error log
- Added an test for input file not found