- fdat parameter of Execute function isnīt honoured when
call from CGI script which has received multipart/formdata.
Spotted by NHan H. Trinh.
- @ffld was not correctly setup, when only fdat parameter is
given in calls to Execute.
- if mtime parameter is undef or 0, now the pcode really isn't
cached. Spotted by Neeme Vool.
- EMBPERL_OPTIONS and EMBPERL_DEBUG (debug, options) accepts
now decimal, binary, octal and hex values.
- fix a SIGSEGV that could occur under rare conditions in
cleanup. With help from Todd Eigenschink and Gary Shea.
- fix a problem that $req_rec is not correctly setup inside
imported subs. Reported by Cliff Rayman.
- specify domain/hostname when sending mail via MailFormTo
- add EMBPERL_MAILFROM config, to make sender used by
- add EMBPERL_MAILDEBUG config, to allow debugging of email
problems in MailFormTo
- ProxyInput now handles posted form data. Spotted by
- EMBPERL_INPUT_FUNC now allows to also give the name
under which the source should cached, to allow correct
cacheing of data read via EMBPERL_INPUT_FUNC. Spotted by
- Fixed a SIGSEGV in OPTION tag which occurs due to
different integer sizes on 64Bit systems. With help
from David Waldo.