|1.3b6 (BETA) 18. Oct 2000|
- Embperl now runs on ActiveState Perl. (At least in offline mode,
mod_perl mode seems to still have some problems). With a lot of help
from Randy Korbes.
- Changed EmbperlObject search order:
* If EMBPERL_OBJECT_STOPDIR is set, this directory is taken as
the last directory in the normal search path, instead of the
directory where the base template (EMBPERL_OBJECT_BASE) is found.
* EMBPERL_OBJECT_ADDPATH is _always_ added to the search path
* Now Embperl also searches the path for files like
../foo.html, or bar/foo.html, which includes a relative path.
- ../* is now a shortcut for the requested file, but in the
parent directory (or upper depending on the search path)
- Added access to Embperl session handling for modules and
calling scripts (see SetupSession and GetSession)
- Embperl is now able to output binary data if EMBPERL_ESCMODE
and/or $escmode is zero. This also include that no CRLF is
added at the end of the file, if escmode is zero.
- Added method for deleting session data and cookie
- Added method for triggering resend of session cookie.
- Added Test for pnotes ('EMBPERL_ERRORS')
- Added hash %CLEANUPFILE. All variables defined into the files given
in this hash, are also cleanup at the end of the request.
Patch from Todd Eigenschink.
- Changed the way the C Requestobject is attached to the Perlobject,
so it should now also work on 64Bit Processor like Alpha.
Spotted by Andre Landwehr.
- Fixed a problem with importing files that contains foreach and
do until loops, which may caused a syntax error or endless
loop. Spotted by Steffen Geschke.
- embpcgi* and embpexec* are now geratated out of *.templ instead
of editied in place to avoid problems with cvs conflicts
and lower/uppercase on Win32. Suggest by Jens-Uwe Mager.
- make test works with Apache that has mod_jserv compiled in
- Embperl now cache same files with relative path, which are located
in different directories correctly.