|2.0b4 (BETA) 20. Nov. 2001|
- Enhancements for RTF syntax, allowing no IF fields and passes
thru any unkown fields.
- Fixed problem when loading syntax. Spotted by Michael Stevens.
- Allow Perl code inside of HTML attributes in ASP syntax, together with
EmbperlHTML syntax. Spotted by Ivan G. Shevchenko.
- Added POD syntax, which converts POD to XML, which can transformed to
any other output format using XSLT.
- Enhanced Makefile.PL to support plugins for linking of extra libraries.
- Added support for libxslt
- Added support for Xalan-C XSLT
- Added the concept of recipes which allows to dynamicly tell Embperl
how to process a request. A recipe is basicly a tree structure
with put different providers together. Every provider can act
upon the output of the preceeding providers. See README.v2
and perldoc HTML::Embperl::Recipe for more details.
- Added new configuration directive EMBPERL_RECIPE/Execute parameter
recipe, which tells Embperl how a file should be processed.
- Added recipes for XSLT transformation.
- Rebuild cache management to work together with recipes. Now every
intermediate step could be cached.
- Add new debug flags dbgOutput, dbgRun, dbgCache, dbgCompile, dbgXML,
dbgXSLT, dbgCheckpoint, dbgDOM to have a more fine control what's
going into the log file
- Changes in Embperl's internal tree representation, to fix serveral
small problems and in preparation for proper XML handling.
- print OUT inside loop works now correctly
- Added new escmode 8/15 which generates correct XML escaping.
- $row_foo will no longer treated as $row. Bug reported by Dave Fischer.
- Add patch from Wim Kerkhoff so SSI syntax works together with
EmbperlObject, i.e. included files are searched in the same way as
normal Embperl files.
- Add new method AddTagInside in HTML::Embperl::Syntax::HTML to allow
tags inside of other tags.