|2.0b7 (BETA) 21. Mar. 2002|
- Changed default for EMBPERL_ESCMODE from 3 to 7. This disables
by default the possibilty use the backslash to not escape a piece
of output. This increases the security, because it by default
avoids the interpretation of the backslash in any user input that
- Fixed bug in mail syntax and Embperl::Mail reported by Jan Kyncl.
- Removed LogFormat and CustsomLog from test config, so mod_log_config
is not required for make test. Reported by Jochen Topf.
- Removed EmbperlObject.pm from MANIFEST, since it was replaced by
- Make symbolsnames unique so they don't clash with 1.3.4. Reported
by Kee Hinckley.
- Fixed a problem that ocurred when a reference to some of the Embperl
objects was kept after the end of it's lifetime, which caused a
- Don't do a path search when the filename starts with './'.
- Fixed a segfault that occured when many nested sub's are used,
but only a low number of strings.
- Fixed a problem that <option> tags are not correctly selected, when
the <option> tag was inside a loop and the name of the <select>
tag was dynamicly generated.
- Added test for config directives inside of VirtualHost