- Added -break parameter for haveing precondition to
- Added $epreq and $epapp for the request and application object, so
$r = shift isn't needed anymore on every page.
- Default for EMBPERL_DEBUG is now zero, which mean, that Embperl does
not write anymore to /tmp/embperl.log unless requested. Suggested by
Angus Lees and others.
- Added Embperl_Top_Include configuratin directive, which allows to add
Perl code to the top of every file, for example for doing a use Module.
- fixed various compiler warnings reported by Angus Lees.
- Added missing Form/Validate modules to distribution.
- fixed missing $req_rec in base template call from Embperl::Object.
Reported by Neil Gunton.
- Fixed include path for non standart apr directories.
- Fixed epchar.c.min and epchar.c.iso-latin-2 to conatin char2xml table
- Fixed problem with mod_perl 1.99_12 which reports wrong return value from
handler when some variable inside them Embperl page get tainted.
- Fixed tests for Perl 5.8.2 & 5.8.3
- Fixed a bug with print OUT at the end of a nested tag inside a loop reported
by Neil Gunton
- Documented exit with argument behaviour.
- Remved use Apache::Constats from Embperl::Mail so it works without mod_perl