mod_perl2 User's Guide
By Stas Bekman, Jim Brandt
By Stas Bekman, Eric Cholet
Refer to this document to learn what changes were made to the documents, since you've read these last time.
The most recent changes are listed first.
Per Einar Ellefsen:
Apache::* modules from core to complete the API. Reviewed
the content, added right tags and indentation where needed.
* Apache::File: added synopsis.
* Added various other modules that were left-over. Some don't have much documentation, but that doesn't matter, the synopsis is usually enough.
* Fixed all module names in "See Also" sections to link to the correct place if possible.
* Reorganized everything into groups.
* Fixed titles and added
C<> around all function names. [Per
Einar Ellefsen <per.einar (at) skynet.be >]
* Imported the pod file from the mod_perl distribution and cleaned up the broken pod. [stas]