- Added an additional note for input- and output- escaping
which is described in "Inside Embperl" section.
It's very important to understand this if you have any
problems with HTML tags or filehandles in your Perl code.
- Embperl will recognize Apache::exit. If called inside an
Embperl page or in a module called from an Embperl page,
the processing of the document is immediately aborted.
Everything processed so far is output/sent to the browser.
Based on a patch from Steve Willer.
- When running under mod_perl, 'exit' is an alias for Apache::exit
in every document.
- Enhanced the format of the Errorpage. Thanks for the patch
from Steve Willer
- Added a [$ foreach $] and a [$ do $] ... [$ until $]
- Now multiple checkboxes with the same name will be set
correctly, to the values posted to the document. Spotted
by Todd Eigenschink and Nathan Krislock.
- [+ local $escmode = 0 .... +] works now. The first setting
of $escmode in a [+ ... +] block will now applied to the
whole block. You cannot change $escmode inside a [+ ... +]
block. Spotted by Chris Thormann.
- Fixed the return path setting in MailFormFields
- ProxyInput now passes http headers, so authentification
will be passed thru.
- Removed the limit 2048 for the length of HTML tags when [+ ... +]
are included. Now there is no limit anymore. Spotted by Doug Bagley