- Fixed SIGSEGV which occurs in cleanup with Perl 5.6. Spotted by
- Changed make test so it works correctly with new error messages of
- Fixed a bug that Execute will always fail when $@ was set before.
Patch from Francis J. Lacoste.
- Changed test so it accpects charset in Content-Type header from
- The outputfile parameter now also works when running under
mod_perl. Spotted by Ilia Lobsanov.
- Makefile.PL warns if you build with a DSO mod_perl < 1.22
- make test checks that test files are readable by Apache.
- Applied a patch from Jens-Uwe Magner to make Embperl work
with mod_perl 1.22 on AIX. We now require mod_perl 1.22,
but I should now work as DSO and staticly linked.
- Applied a patch from Francis J. Lacoste that makes sure
that when a package name is given the file is always compiled
into this package. Note: This means that if you specify a
packagename and the packagename differs from request to
request, the page is compiled for every package and therfore
consuming memory on every request.
- Added EMBPERL_SESSION_HANDLER_CLASS which allows you to overwrite
Embperl defaults session handling. Idea form Barrie Slaymaker.
- Added EmbperlLogo.gif to the distribution, which contains
"Powered by Embperl".
- Added Patch from Randy Kobes that makes Embperl compile with
Apache 1.3.12 and Perl 5.6 on Win32.
- Removed some -w warnings form EmbperlObject
- Added tests for EmbperlObject
- Fixed a SIGSEGV that occured when Embperl found [*] inside
a page. Spotted by Barrie Slaymaker.
- Added epchar.c.min which contains translation tables which
let's all chars above 128 untouched. This is usefull for
processing two byte charsets. Patch from Sangmook Yi.
- The searchpath (EMBPERL_PATH) now uses semikolons (';') instead
of colons (':') to avoid problems with Windows drive letters.
Colons still work on Unix.