- Addeded configuration directive Embperl_Object_Reqpath, which allows to
search serveral directories for the file of the initial request.
- Added $epreq -> param -> cgi method to access the CGI.pm object. CGI.pm
object is only available in case of a file upload
- Fixed make test problem on RedHat, which reported wrong number of errors
due to escaping in Apache error log.
- Fixed test and compile problems on Windows with Perl 5.8.3
- Added more verbose error informations for PerlHash error
- Fixed problem when unloading Embperl.so under Apache, which cause
Perl Hash error and/or segfault.
- Fixed SegFault that occured when a Perl warning should be logged during
- Added single quotes arround xslt paramenters that are automaticly
generated from %fdat to avoid security problems.
- Fixed some memory leaks
- Fixed problem that checkboxes or options or not correctly selected
on the second request when value was html escaped
- Fixed Segfault under Apache 1.3 when doing a syntax check
- use Apache::ServerRec when mod_perl version is 1.99_15 or above.
Spotted by Aare Vesi.
- Fixed endless loop on 64Bit Alpha and ia64.
- Fixed make test problem on Windows.