- A lot of documentation updates. Now Embperl ships with most of
the documentation which is also available on
- Intro.pod an introduction to Embperl
- Faq.pod an new very much extented version of the FAQ
and a lot of spell checking, gramar checking and so on
Thanks very much to Nora Mikes for putting together the FAQ
and doing a lot of proof reading.
- eg/x/upload.htm an example for file upload within Embperl
- splited documentation out of Embperl.pm into Embperl.pod
to make it load a little bit faster (Embperl.pm is now 30K
instead of 90K)
- Optimized the loading of other modules. Other modules are now
only loaded when really necessary. This make Embperl in CGI mode
about 2 times faster then version 1.1.0 was.
- Added a test for file-upload
- Embperl compiles and works now with threaded perl, but Embperl
is currently B<not> threadsafe. So you can use Embperl in a
threaded environement, but you have to make sure that only one
thread useses Embperl at a time.
- Fixed a memory leak which has occured in checkboxes and selects
- Enhanced test.pl
- MailFormTo: Send \n after mail header to work correctly with all
mail servers, added EMBPERL_MAILHOST to specify mail server hostname,
MailFormTo dies when it can't connect to mailserver. Spotted by