- New $escmode (or EMBPERL_ESCMODE) to disable the possiblilty
to turn off escaping with a leading backslash. Adding 4 to
any escmode will cause Embperl to do no special processing
on the backslash. This is mainly to avoid problems with
cross site scripting issuse, where people are able to enter
aribtary HTML. Spotted by Dirk Lutzebaeck.
- Characters between 128 and 159 are all HTML escaped now to
avoid problems with buggy browser, which were reported to
treat the chars 139 and 141 as < and >. Spotted by Dirk Lutzebaeck.
- If a requested file is not found when using EmbperlObject as handler,
the file given by C<EMBPERL_OBJECT_FALLBACK> is displayed instead.
If C<EMBPERL_OBJECT_FALLBACK> isn't set a staus 404, NOT_FOUND is
returned as usual.
- "perl Makefile.PL debug" will build debugging information for
gdb/ms-vc++ into Embperl library.
- test.pl can take a bunch of new options for debugging Embperl itself.
See make test TESTARGS="--help".
- Embperl 1.x and 2.x share now the same Makefile.PL and test.pl
- Added new debug flag dbgObjectSerach which logs the EmbperlObjects
work when searching the correct file.
- If import parameter is given to Execute, Perl code is compiled, but
only [! !] blocks are executed (to allow sub definitions on import)
- Space is converted to %20 instead of +, because that is more generic.
Suggested by Michael Blakely.
- EmbperlObject now automaticly defines all subs that are declared
inside the base template and inside the requested page, so it isn't
neccessary anymore to call Execute with import => 0 for them.
- Every Embperl Page now get passed a request object (which can be obtained
from $_). The request object is a hash reference which is blessed
into the package HTML::Embperl::Req. Embperl itself don't uses the hash, so
you are free to populate it and pass data between different pages of one request.
- EmbperlObject now setup the inherence so that
request page -ISA->
base template -ISA->
EMBPERL_OBJECT_HANDLER_CLASS (if defined) -ISA->
and the Embperl request object is blessed into the packages of the
requested page, so you can do methods calls to subs that are defined
inside the requested page.
- correct spelling error and renamed ScanEnvironement to ScanEnvironment.
(ScanEnvironement still works).
- EmbperlObject can now be used also offline (via HTML::EmbperlObject::Execute)
- MailFormTo and HTML::Embperl::Mail::Execute now have a configuration
directive EMBPERL_MAILHELO, can be used to specify the host/domain for the
HELO/EHLO command. Suggested by Remco Brink.
- Fixed a bug that caused the default drive to be incorrectly set on Win 32.