- Added new command [$ dump $] which can be used
to dump variables to logfiles or to the output
for debugging purpose.
- [$ sub $] return value is handled now corretly
in scalar and array context
- Added support for Apache 2.2
- Added Table of Content pod file, which lists
all available Embperl documentation, to get
a better overview. Thanks to Axel Beckert.
- Additional checked and notchecked Validationrules
- Fixed Cookie expire calculation, because
relative exipre times where only calculated
once at server startup. Spotted by Derrick Spell.
- Fixed parsing of Cache configuration functions in
httpd.conf. Spotted by Carl Eklof.
- Added better handling of Out Of Memory condition,
i.e. log error end try to clean up instead of
- Fixed segfault that could occur because a non
string value is passed as string index, which
crashed if such a string index doesn't exists.
Spotted by Carl Eklof.