- adding 8192 to EMBPERL_DEBUG and setting EMBPERL_VIRTLOG will add a link
to Embperl output, so you can directly view the right part of the logfile
with your browser
- Added the LOG filehandle to print to the Embperl logfile
- Added the possibility to handle multiple form fields with same name
- chars which are a result of a Perl expression will not be escaped to HTML if
they are prefixed with a backslash
- Added support for scanning the parameters of input tags for Perl code i.e.
[- -] and [+ +] substitution takes place
- Replaced carriage return in Perl expression with space to avoid Perl 5.004 error
about carriage return
- added $req_rec to access the Apache server api when running under mod_perl
- Fixed a bug in Safe namespace handling which was always causing ERR: 17 Namespace unknown
- Fixed a bug which caused dynamic tables to end, if a 'if', 'while' and etc. was included
- Fixed a bug that caused [$cmd$] to be executed only in the first iteration of a 'while'
or a table
- Fixed some bugs in input tag interpretation
- Fixed a bug which occurred when Embperl encountered an input tag with value="" and %ffld=""
- Fixed a bug in embpexec.pl that caused the options to be ignored when running offline