- Added support for perl5.005 (currently only without threads!)
- Nesting of metacommands and HTML tags are now independent of
- Added examples in eg/x for do .. until, foreach, if,
DBI datbase access, DBIx::Recordset database access and a
input- / confirmation form.
- Added optUndefToEmptyValue which will cause Embperl to treat non-
existent values in %fdat as an empty string in input tags, as suggested
by Steve Willer.
- Catch "die" within EMBPERL_INPUT/OUTPUT_FUNC and write error
message to the logfile
- Write error message of LWP::UserAgent in ProxyInput to logfile
- Added test for POST Requests
- Added support for tests when mod_perl is built with USE_DSO.
Spotted by Christian Oyarzun.
- Selects and checkboxes are setup correctly if state is set via %fdat.
Spotted by Todd Eigenschink and Steve Willer.
- Changes URL escaping so that only space, '+', '&', '=' and chars < 0x20
will be escaped to avoid problems with older netscape browsers.
- Added missing documentation for req_rec parameter of the Execute
function. Spotted by Eric Cholet.
- Send correct http header for error page, spotted by Steve Willer
- Fixed a memory leak in foreach metacommand
- Removed limit of 2048 Bytes for GET request data (there is no
limit anymore). Spotted by Steve Willer
- Read all POSTed data (not just the first 1024 Bytes). Patch from
- Removed some compiler warnings spotted by Tarang Kumar Patel
- Make sure all data is flushed to the logfile at the end of
- Fixed a bug that causes Init to set DebugFlags to 1 instead of 0.
Spotted by Eric Cholet.