- fixed an undefined pointer which occurs when using precompiled
[* ... *] blocks. Spotted by Bruce W. Holyman and Paul J. Schinder
- removed unwanted 0xa0 characters from tagscan.htm which causes
the test to fail on sunos. Spotted by Paul J. Schnider.
- Enhanced the detection of Stronghold, Apache SSL and mod_ssl
so they are found if they are not in a standard path. Spotted
by Brad Cox.
- Convert relativ path for apache source to absolute to avoid
problems within test script. Spotted by Brad Cox.
- Make Embperl compile with useperio=defined. Spotted by Todd
- Makefile.PL does now check if mod_perl is compiled into apache
and don't create a config for USE_DSO situtation even if
- Added a workarround in the Execute('foo.htm') call, to avoid a
bug in perl5.004 which causes a SIGSEGV. Spotted by Michael J.
Schout and Chris Alexander.