- fixed a problem that $req_rec was sometimes invalid on the
second call to the same page causing Embperl to SIGSEGV.
With help of Todd Eigenschink.
- Cleanup the variable space inside Embperl pages. Before this
fix many of the internal my variables were visible to the
Embperl page. Spotted by Todd Eigenschink.
- multiple form values with the same name are handled now
correctly (concated in a tab delimited string) when send
in a multipart/form-data (file-upload). Spotted by Dirk
- The dbgForm flag works now also for multipart/form-data
- a missing right *] will be reported as an error.
- [[* is correctly output as [* and not interpreted as a
starting of a perl block. Spotted by Dirk Lutzebaeck.
- fixed a bug that causes the html after an endforeach to be
skiped, when the foreach loop gets an empty array as argument.
Spotted by Dirk Lutzebaeck.
- Makefile.PL checks now for required modules and versions and
generates warnings if necessary
- Do not CLEAR %udat and %mdat in cleanup, so Apache::Session
will not warn anymore about unsupported CLEAR operation.
- Added tests for session management (%udat, %mdat)
- Added more tests to see that $req_rec is correctly setup
- Added module Apache::Session::epDBI which is a subclass of
Apache::Session::DBI and corrects a problem with locking and
cares of serializing requests, so %mdat works correctly.
Please read IMPORTANT NOTE under Session Management in
- Added the dbgProfile flag which cause the display of the time
since the request start for every source line in the logfile.
- Correct a problem that the escape character ('\') was not removed
when unescaping the input. Now '<' is correctly translated
to '<' and '\<' is translated to '<' .
- When requesting to view the logfile via the browser now all
lines which does not start with a pid ([<pid>]) are displayed.
- fixed a problem, that sometimes not all errors are shown in the
error page, in conjunction with dynamic tables
- When running under perl 5.005 or higher, the cleanup after the
every request, now not only cleans up scalars, array and hashs,
but also closes all open file- and directoryhandles and undef's
all typglob (which causes for example DBIx::Recordset objects to
NOTE: This also causes imported variables from other packages/modules
not to be cleanedup anymore!!
NOTE: That the cleanup behaveiour under perl 5.004 and 5.005 is
slightly differnt! The new cleanup doesn't work with 5.004 because
of a bug, which should be corrected in 5.004_05 as soon as available.
- EMail adress from the form is insert as Reply-To header instead of
From header in MailFormTo to avoid problems with unresolvable
- Fixed the problem that session management (%udat, %mdat) didn't
work when Execute is used in the same page. Spotted by by Simon Lindgren.
- Fixed a path problem in Makefile.PL. Now pathes on Win32 Systems uses
blackslash instead of slash. Spotted by Randy Kobes.
- Win32 batch files will no longer contain path to perl after the #!,
so cgi tests passes on systems with 4DOS shell. Spotted by Randy Kobes.
- Added ; as terminator for cookie to correctly parse multiple cookies.
Patch from Tim Carrol.
- Changed table_set to table_add when setting the cookie for session data
to avoid problems with other modules setting also cookies.
- Corrected the %ENV problem that mod_perl-1.18 introduced, so both
work together again.
- Added dbgSession flag to enable/disable logging of session handling
- Added configuration diretives EMBPERL_COOKIE_NAME, EMBPERL_COOKIE_DOMAIN,
EMBPERL_COOKIE_PATH and EMBPERL_COOKIE_EXPIRES to configure the cookie
which holds the session id. Suggested by Cliff Rayman.