|1.2b8 (BETA) 9. Sept 1999|
- Fixed behaviour of <INPUT>. <INPUT> now does not overide
VALUE="" with the value from %fdat. This seems to has been
broken, since a couple of versions and the fix may break
pages that depends on that wrong behaviour. Anyway I have
to fix it before the release version is out!
- Added a patch (and a FAQ) from Jens-Uwe Mager, so Embperl compiles
and links on AIX.
- Fixed error in URL unescaping, spotted by Hartmut Palm.
- _WINSOCK2API_ gets defined on Win32, when compiling with
Apache 1.3.9. Spotted by Randy Korbes.
- Win32 test uses also embpexec.test.pl (instead of .bat),
so cgi test runs also with Apache 1.3.9. Spotted by Randy Korbes.
- Fixed problem with EMBPERL_SESSION_ARGS that splits the arguments
wrong when, for example, the DataSource contains a '='. Spotted by
- Fix a memory leak which eats one SV per <OPTION> tag, introduced
- Fix a problem that meta commands also recognized as html tags, i.e.
now <if x> is no longer the same as [$ if x $]. Spotted by Danielle Gallo.
- German documentation (IntroD.pod, FeaturesD.pod and EmbperlD.pod)
are now included in the distribution.